The IRS Tax Form 2290 is available now. If your vehicle was first used in July, August, September or October 2011, you are required to file IRS Tax Form 2290 by November 30, 2011. You will not be liable for any late filing penalty or interest if you meet this due date.
Getting Your Tags and/or Registering Your Heavy Vehicle.
You can get your vehicle tags for the IRS tax period beginning July 1, 2011. You can continue to efile your 2290 tax returns through November 30, 2011.
- IRS stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes
- Instant Text alert on status
- Schedule 1 copy by FAX
- Bulk Upload for large fleet
- Import tax details from previous year tax return
- Full Service for those who find no time to prepare a return
- Support through the way until you complete a tax return and get Schedule 1 copy.