Reminder – If your vehicle first used in February 2012 since July 1st 2011, you are required to file IRS Tax Form 2290 by March 31, 2012.
You will not be liable for any late filing penalty or interest if you meet this due date. We will provide stamped (receipted) Schedule-1within minutes to those who file and pay their tax through our application.
No more travelling to any IRS office or standing in line. CLICK HERE to start your FORM 2290, it is simplified, more help text available and we bet it won’t take much of your time.
E-filing and Paying Your 2011 Excise Tax
Is your gross weight increased? Is your Vehicle Mileage Limit exceeded since the recent tax return?
- If YES, then you now need to file a Form 2290 Amendment to get the corrected Schedule-1 within minutes.
Have you down-sized the number of Vehicles? Is your Vehicle reported Low Mileage from the last filed return?
- If YES, then IRS owes!!! Yes you need to claim a credit back on a Sold / Destroyed / Stolen Vehicle or Low Mileage Vehicle or any other claims by filing Form 8849 Schedule-6(other schedules for any other excise tax claims) at www.TaxExcise.com and get it accepted by IRS instantly.
- IRS stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes
- Instant Text alert on status
- Schedule 1 copy by FAX
- Bulk Upload for large fleet
- Import tax details from previous year tax return
- Full Service for those who find no time to prepare a return
- Support through the way until you complete a tax return and get Schedule 1 copy
Please feel free to reach our Help Desk 1-866-245-3918 or simple write to support@TaxExcise.com for any further support, we would love to support you through the tax filings.