Tax2290.com is the first IRS certified efile provider for all the Excise Tax forms. The solution we offer is simple, smart and easy to use. We provide tips to help you file an accurate tax return without missing any tax benefit.
Electronic filing: Electronic filing is required for each return reporting 25 or more vehicles that the taxpayer files during the tax period. However, all taxpayers are encouraged to file electronically. File Form 2290 electronically through www.Tax2290.com / www.TaxExcise.com
Tax2290 have the unique features that provide more security in filing taxes online along with filing Form 2290 amendments and Schedule 6 Claims.
• Unlimited access – file tax returns 24 hours a day seven days a week. If you find yourself working on your 2290 tax return over the weekend, there’s no need to wait to get a form or an answer to a question – visit the Tax2290.com web site anytime from anywhere.
• Schedule 1 copy in minutes – Choose to efile your 2290 taxes to get your IRS stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes. Tax2290.com can offer you an express service by getting your Schedule 1 copy in minutes right away in your mail inbox.
• Get your errors corrected – You can view; download the prepared tax forms any hour of the day or night. Avoiding error is very important feature of efiling. Tax2290.com gives you the comfort of error free 2290 tax filing experience.
• Calculate the right amount of Tax – The Tax2290.com website will help you to ensure that you don’t have too much tax to pay. By answering easy interview based questions you can see the right amount of tax to pay. No complex math calculations needed the tax amount if figured from the inputs given by the taxpayer.
• Avoid delays and penalties – Paying your taxes in full and on time avoids unnecessary penalties and interest. 2290 taxes can only be paid in full no halfway or quarterly payments allowed.
• Get information from the latest tax return – You have the option to import tax information from the last filed tax return this will save time a lot of time and makes it easier to complete a form in few minutes.
• TEXT Alerts on your 2290 return status – Get instant TEXT alert on your 2290 return status. This will help you to know your 2290 return status when you are away from your computer also gives you an option to correct your errors instantly by retransmitted without paying again.
• Bulk Upload – When filing a return with more than one vehicle you have the option to Bulk upload the information in minutes. Fill in your vehicle information to our excel sheet and simple upload to the return.
• Check the status of your 2290 tax return – Whether you chose efile you can check the status of your tax through Tax2290.com. A copy of the IRS stamped Schedule 1 will be forwarded to your Inbox right away once IRS accepts your return
• Find out how to make payments electronically – You can authorize an electronic funds transfer by enrolling with the U.S. Treasury’s Electronic Federal Tax Payment System to pay your federal taxes. Electronic payment options are a convenient, safe and secure way to pay taxes. You can also choose Direct Debit; by giving your account details with routing number IRS will debit your account for the tax dues. The other mode of payment is by Check or Money Order.
• Low-Risk – try for free before you pay. Yes no upfront fee, simple prepare a return satisfied then pay to view and efile.
• 2290 Amendments and Schedule 6 Claims – Need to amend a 2290 return which is already filed with IRS, simple choose 2290 Amendments, notify the changes, file it electronically. Did you paid more to IRS; claim it electronically sitting at home, office in minutes.
Virtually everyone can prepare a 2290 return and file it to IRS. You can e-file from the comfort of your home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. E-file is fast and safe. Last year, 2 out of 3 taxpayers used e-file. Find out more about 2290 efile at www.Tax2290.com / www.Taxexcise.com