Tax 2290, one of the finest Form 2290 e-file providers authorized by the IRS for filing trucker taxes wishes all the people, organizations and agencies interested in the welfare of children, a very happy Child Health Day today! Since 1960, National Child Health Day has been celebrated on the first Monday of every October, which is today for 2012. Proclaimed to raise awareness on benefits of good health, the commendation of Child Health Day focuses on teaching children the goods of staying healthy and persuading parents to help their children be safe.
As trucker parents, you might be doing your best to deal with health issues, eating habits, proper development, immunizations etc for your children’s health safety. But as truckers on roads, you might have to take a closer look at preventing injuries, for children especially. That’s because, every child is as special as yours, to his/her beloved beyond caste, creed or money. They are future citizens too!
Contribute to every child’s safety. Your child’s will be taken care of.
What can you do as truckers?
Children should be allowed to choose their own dream roads to success and truckers shouldn’t hamper it with our heavy truck wheels. So, you, at the least
- Can take a serious oath on this special day to complete every year’s drive with no damage in any form to children
- Educate children whenever possible about basic truck safety since as truck drivers, you are the one who knows the best about what trucks have to offer to children
- Can be committed to high safety standards and share the road safety to minimize crashes on highways
- Be extra responsible while the most important road users share your travel – Children
- Encourage your colleagues, friends and family members about the above and they do their minimum to keep the children of their nation stand tall & injury-free
At tax2290, trucking is not our business. But, what it takes to run the trucking business smoothly on highways is. Yes, the Heavy Vehicle Tax returns that you file and the amount you pay under its name is of utmost importance to keep your trucks running on the highways and keeping the roads damage-free. And we help you (On the software, 866-245-3918 & firstname.lastname@example.org) to effortlessly be done with the same on our IRS authorized e-file software.
Apart from that, we make sure all that is well and good for the trucking industry, reaches our followers. A pleasant Child Health Day once again!