Each year, during July-August, the tax season drops in, and that seems to be the most crucial time of the year for truckers. However, this is time is slightly different. June seems to be the most important month now. Pre filing starts from today, 8th of June 2015 and you can avail 10% discount during the checkout if you apply “KICKSTART15” as the coupon code.
We know this pre filing form 2290 is creating a hell lotta noise in the virtual world. And here, every other minute our phone is ringing, pings and emails are flooding, with multiple if’s and but’s. However, today, we will tell you the benefits of pre filing.
Before any delay, we are moving to the topic:
What Are The Benefits Of Pre Filing With Tax2290.Com:
- Pre file allows you to efile your tax return a month prior the usual date
- Avail 10% discount on the efiling service fee by applying coupon code “KICKSTART15”
- Pre filing provides you with the benefit (two months time) to file amendment return, if at all your tax return is rejected due to the minor errors
- You are allowed to stay busy during the tax season, because you have already pre filed!
- You can still use the same 3 payment methods you’re used to: Direct Debit, EFTPS, and Check or Money Order. BUT if you schedule an EFTPS payment for the deadline on August 31st, or elect to pay by check or money order, then you won’t have to pay your taxes until the deadline day. That’s three whole months to save up your tax!
- You will be the first to receive schedule 1 copy
- Even when you are pre filing, you don’t have to pay anything extra
- You can leave behind those loading servers and pages, virtual traffic jams.
- Full time customer support by our Tax Experts
What Is So New About Pre Filing?
Well, like we always say, Tax2290.com is a box of innovations, today; we are a part of this new innovative idea to bring down the load of filing during the tax season, and also avail discount of 10% on efiling service fee by applying coupon code “KICKSTART15”.
Like we had already told our customers, there is no major difference between efiling and pre filing. We are conducting the pre filing season only because we want you’ll to file and report before the actual season due date, and avail discounts and also, stay away from penalties. If you are going to stay busy during the tax season, this is the best time to report and file tax for the vehicles you own.
However, IRS has made it mandatory to efile and report form 2290 for more than 25 vehicles. And what is the so difficult about efiling? It is the easiest method to file, report and receive your schedule 1 copy in minutes, with minimal charge as the processing fee.
Tax2290.com, the only authentic and authorized efiling service provider, offering the best online services, features and customer support during the business hours. We are proud to invite you for our pre filing session. And if you’re still not sure how to pre file your tax return, don’t be shy!
At Tax2290.com, we have a group of handpicked Tax experts, well renowned people in the industry, filing at their finger tips. They’re available via email support at firstname.lastname@example.org. They’re also on live chat, or just a phone call away at 866-245-3918.