Filing of Tax Form 2290 will be done once a year in the month of July and August, if there is no changes made to the fleet between the tax years, However if in case you missed the deadline then you must E-file Form 2290 as soon as possible. If in case you bought a new Vehicle in the month of August , then you muse E-file Federal Excise Tax Form 2290 before the End of September. So, what are the details you need to gather before you file your Form 2290 electronically?
- Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Correct Business name and Address as per IRS records.
- All the Vehicle Identification numbers (VIN).
- Taxable Gross Weight for all the units.
- Bank account details (if paying the taxes through EFW).
- A valid email address/fax number to receive the schedule 1 copy.
Once you have all these information you know what to do, log on to www.Tax2290.com , fill in all the details you segregated, transmit your Tax Form 2290 to the IRS. Get your Stamped Schedule 1 copy in minutes. Still need assistance Call 1-866-245-3918 or write to email@example.com or chat with our handpicked Tax Experts using the Live Chat Option on the website.