Android, the open source operating system developed by Google has gained immense popularity in the recent times. The interesting and amazing android applications have transformed the world of Smartphone’s and mobile phones. There are new and exclusive Android Apps being designed on a daily basis because of the popularity that they have acquired within a few years. With Smartphone’s being a common sight, installing the right Android Applications not only keeps you updated but adds to your style too. You have android apps of almost all kinds but zero in on the ones to match your needs and expectations. Upgrading ourselves with the technology has always been helpful and installing android apps is one such way.
You have android applications to help you remind important tasks, apps to help you play games, apps uncovering healthy recipes, etc. but how about an Android App for filing tax return? Never thought of or ever desired for something similar. The good news is Tax2290.com, the first and leading truck tax e-filing service provider has made it possible for you. The wait is over! The most awaited and looked for ‘Tax2290 Android App’ has been launched. Available for Free, you can install Tax2290 Android App from Google Play Store and get started. Smartphone devices with Android 1.6 and higher versions support this Android App.
Tax2290 Android App: The Features
- Downloading this Smartphone App will help you file your HVUT return even while on the move. Therefore, if you have still not filed your tax return and hardly have time to file it from your home then this app is just for you. In addition, it involves only one-step application process, as you can use Tax2290 Android App every time you have to file form 2290.
- You don’t need to have multiple accounts, as you can access Tax2290 Android App with your existing login id and password, thus saving time. However, if you do not have one there is an option to create one.
- Tax2290 Android App makes it easy for you to manage multiple businesses and file your return before the due date.
- There are additional services that come with this new and exclusive android application such as ‘text alert’ and ‘receive sch-1 in fax’.
- You have two payment methods for filing your truck tax with Tax2290 Android App. One is direct debit, wherein the IRS would deduct the amount from the bank mentioned by you. Another is EFTPS or electronic federal tax payment system is an option provided by the U.S Department of Treasury. Choosing this option makes it easy to pay your taxes the safe and convenient way.
Tax2290.com is the first IRS certified e-filing software provider and the first to launch the Tax2290 Android App too. Your trust and encouragement have helped us enhanced ourselves with latest technologies and create the best for you. With the tax filing due date extended to September 3, 2013 also brings in the opportunity to file it with Tax2290 Android App. So, the wait is all over, Get Started Today!