IRS Form 2290 is to figure and pay the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax [Truck Tax] to the IRS. By efiling form 2290 it is possible to get Schedule-1 in minutes. To efile a IRS form 2290, you need to have the following tax details ready
Business Name, EIN [Employer Identification Number], VIN [Vehicle Identification Number, Gross Weight…
Vehicle Identification Number:
The Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is a distinctive number assigned to a vehicle to identify it for changing title, vehicle registration and other functions. It contains 17 digits of alphanumeric characters.
When you have Vehicle identification numbers of up to 17 characters with mixed of numbers and letters, mistakes happen. For example, You type 5 instead of S. To err is human.
For Example, Let’s say that you file form 2290 and pay $550 to IRS and get your Schedule-1. You take it to the DMV or the Carrier, then you realize, that the Schedule 1 has the wrong VIN. Then need to report 2290 Amendment for VIN correction.
Efile VIN Correction:
Now IRS accepts efiling for VIN correction, initially to correct a mistakenly filed wrong VIN# it takes weeks to do that by paper filing or manual filing. Now IRS accepts Efiling for VIN Correction where everything is done in minutes and get a new Schedule-1 copy with corrected VIN# through www.TaxExcise.com.
- IRS certified e-file service provider since 2007, from the day IRS introduced efiling for 2290.
- Trusted member of many major trucking companies, owner operators and tax prepares.
- Rated #1 by HVUT Tax payers.
- Member of American Truckers Association [ATA], Owner Operators and Independent Drivers Association [OOIDA] and Women In Trucking Association, Inc. [WIT]
- Members of many major state trucking associations like Alabama, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio state trucking associations.
- A product from ThinkTrade, Inc. a BBB accredited business with A+ certification.
Additional Unique features:
- Get Schedule-1 copy in minutes : No need to wait for days to get your stamped copy back from IRS, just in minutes you can get your stamped copy.
- TEXT Alert : get instant TEXT alert on the status of return “on the go”, no need to wait for anything or no more guessing game.
- Receive Schedule-1 by FAX : No need to look for a printer/computer to print your Schedule-1 copy, we can FAX it to you “right away”.
- Full Service : Are you a busy fleet owner with seldom time to file your 2290 returns, Need complete support to file your 2290 returns or no time in between to take care of your tax filings. No Worries!!! we will “do it for you”. Simple send us your tax details we’ll take care of the rest and send you back the IRS stamped Schedule-1 copy.
- Bulk Upload : “We save your Time” no need to wait in queue to get everything. Are you running large fleet and need to upload all your fleet information in one click, just try Bulk Upload. In a single click you can upload all vehicle details in to the tax return.
- Import from Previous years return : Already done your 2290 takes through our service, then try Import feature to get all the vehicle details in to the new tax return with out spending time.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed, YES!!! no more waiting at IRS office or standing in Queue.
- Try For Free : No upfront fee!!! “Try for Free” and pay only when you are satisfied and ready to efile/print.
- One Stop Shop: for all your excise tax needs. No one support all excise tax forms as we do. E-file Form 2290 – Heavy Vehicle Use Tax, Form 8849 – Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes and Form 720 – Quarterly federal Excise Taxes.
For any further support reach our Help Desk at 1-866-245-3919 or simply email your queries to email@example.com. We are always ready to help you in your needs.