Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is a distinctive number assigned to a vehicle to identify it for changing title, vehicle registration and other functions. It contains 17 digits of alphanumeric characters.
VIN Correction: When you have Vehicle identification numbers of up to 17 characters with mixed of numbers and letters, mistakes happen. For example, you type 5 instead of S. To err is human. For Example, Let’s say that you file form 2290 and pay $550 to IRS and get your Schedule-1. You take it to the DMV or the Carrier, and then you realize that the Schedule 1 has the wrong VIN. Then need to report 2290 Amendment for VIN correction.
Efile VIN Correction: Now IRS accepts efiling for VIN correction, initially to correct a mistakenly filed wrong VIN# it takes weeks to do that by paper filing or manual filing. Now IRS accepts Efiling for VIN Correction where everything is done in minutes and get a new Schedule-1 copy with corrected VIN# through www.TaxExcise.com.
- IRS certified e-file service provider since 2007, from the day IRS introduced efiling for 2290.
- Trusted member of many major trucking companies, owner operators and tax prepares.
- Rated #1 by HVUT Tax payers.
- Member of American Truckers Association [ATA], Owner Operators and Independent Drivers Association [OOIDA] and Women In Trucking Association, Inc. [WIT]
- Members of many major state trucking associations like Alabama, California, Tennessee, Texas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania state trucking associations.
- A product from ThinkTrade, Inc. a BBB accredited business with A+ certification.
Additional Unique features:
Full Service : Are you a busy fleet owner with seldom time to file your 2290 returns, Need complete support to file your 2290 returns or no time in between to take care of your tax filings. No Worries!!! We will “do it for you”. Simple send us your tax details we’ll take care of the rest and send you back the IRS stamped Schedule-1 copy.
Bulk Upload: “We save your Time” no need to wait in queue to get everything. Are you running large fleet and need to upload all your fleet information in one click, just try Bulk Upload. In a single click you can upload all vehicle details in to the tax return.
One Stop Shop: for your entire excise tax needs. No one support all excise tax forms as we do. E-file Form 2290 – Heavy Vehicle Use Tax, Form 8849 – Claim for Refund of Excise Taxes and Form 720 – Quarterly federal Excise Taxes.
Excellent Customer Support Team, Email Support, Chat Support.
Call us at 1-866-245-3918 or write to us at email@example.com for any further information regarding IRS Form 2290 efiling.