One more day and the tax season for the year 2014-15 would end. Tax2290.com is here to remind you about the last few hours left for you to file form 2290 and pay your dues online with ease.
Form 2290 is a form used for filing Heavy Vehicle Used Tax by the vehicles that weigh more than 55,000 pounds. The due date for filing this form 2290 is 2nd September 2014-15. Usually, the due date falls on 31st of August 2014, however, the deadline falls on a weekend, and thus the next business day is treated as the final date for filing form 2290.
However, below we have mentioned the documents required to file form 2290:
- Employee Identification Number (EIN)
- Brief info about the vehicle, date of purchase, and when it was first used on road.
- VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- Taxable Gross Weight of the vehicle
- Mention road mileage if your vehicle comes under the category of suspended vehicles
The benefits you would enjoy at Tax2290.com:
- Filing online will let you save time and file with ease.
- Accurate Tax Calculations
- Error check before transmitting the form
- Avoid the virtual traffic jams.
- Text Alert and Fax Copy option available
- Full service option for Truckers
- Full time customer support by our Tax Experts
- Receive your schedule 1 copy in minutes.
What Is Schedule 1 Copy?
Schedule 1 copy or the proof of payment is the receipt you receive as a token of acknowledgement from IRS for filing form 2290. This document is very important and it is mandatory to have a copy of the same in your truck. if you are paper filing your return, you need to wait for 5- 45 days, however, if you opt for efiling, you receive your proof of payment almost in minutes, with IRS stamped watermark.
Advantages Of Schedule 1:
- Report IRS about vehicles you own through VIN (Vehicle Identification Number)
- A proof of payment to register/ renew your vehicle with the states
- To run your vehicle legally on public highway
So what is the wait for? Are you busy and paying your taxes is your top priority? Well, in that case, get in touch with our Tax Experts and ask for Full Service Option. This option is the best for truckers who are busy behind the wheels yet taxes are important prospect of their lives. Tax2290.com appreciates and respect the hard work you are contributing in order to keep the nation in check and we salute you for the same.
Reach us for more assistance at 1-866-245-3918 or email at email@example.com.