Howdy Truckers, Wondering how to renew Form 2290 while behind the wheel?
You can call us on (866) 245 – 3918 or leave us your phone number in firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us through LIVE CHAT, we will e-file Your HVUT Form 2290 on your behalf and renew your stamped sch.1 copy for the tax year July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020, within minutes.
The IRS e-file is accepting Form 2290 tax returns for TY2019-20, so let’s walk through this 10-minute process and check it off the list. Most of our 2290s are same as last year, so let us walk you through the steps to duplicate last year’s filing and renew for 2019-20 within minutes.
Steps to renew Form 2290 for TY 2019-20:
- Sign in to your account through one of these links: https://www.tax2290.com/app/login / https://www.taxexcise.com/te/login
- Click on “Start a New Return” from the Dashboard page
- Select “Form 2290 Reporting”
- Select Tax Year “2019-20” and “first used month” as July 2019
- Check the “Taxable Vehicles” or “Suspended Vehicles (Exempt from Tax)” or both whichever is applicable and continue
- Click on “Import Vehicles” to import vehicles from previous year’s filing
- Select the Tax Due Payment Method from the options: 1. (EFW) Automatic Funds Withdrawal from Checking account, 2. EFTPS, 3. Credit/Debit Card Payment, 4. Check/MoneyOrder
- Check out and continue to the final page
- Transmit the return to the IRS
Once the return is submitted, IRS will process your tax
return and send you the stamped sch.1 copy to your email instantly.
Or let us make it hassle-free for you, just call us on (866) 245 – 3918 or leave us your phone number in the email: Support@taxexcise.com or LIVE CHAT with us, and we will walk you through your 2290 filing in minutes.
You’re not too late to submit your tax return and tax due payment, but the deadline September 3, 2019, is only a fortnight away! Don’t delay, click on the above-stated sign-in link to log-in to your account and complete those stated above 9 simple steps today!
Help your friends stay compliant, forward this message to them!
Stay safe, Keep on Trucking!